Friday, February 12, 2010

I've come a long way

Found out today that I failed my CCDE exam (that's Cisco Certified Design Expert). I'm reminded that I've come a long way in remaining calm and not totally letting my extremely competitive nature get to me, or at least balance it out. Ordinarily I'd go through all the stages of loss and rethink where I went wrong like playing every detail in my head. Having gone through the CCIE I know better since it is also an extremely difficult exam to pass and yet I passed that.

I think the first time pass rate for CCDE is less than 1 percent. Who knows, it's low that's all I know. It's also a very new exam and currently out of 100s or 1000s of candidates there are 18? Don't quote me, it's not many I know that.

Anyways I'm over it, going to wait for changes to come through and attempt again probably end of year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment